Well I’ve been too busy to post recently, but just before Halloween I managed to get the apothecary set finally finished! I’ve been so lost in the individual details that went into making the whole, that I was surprised when I came to the end of my to do list, and looked up to find the shop complete.
To be honest I wasn’t sure I would see this project through, but I’m glad to prove myself wrong this time. After nearly two months of working on it, it feels strange to wake up in the mornings and not be thinking of what there is to do, and how I’m going to do it.
Here are a few photos of the finished product. I’ll probably do a final follow up showing how I made the structure of the shop itself, as well as a few items that I didn’t show the making of, later next week, as well as possible designs for my next set.